Website Operator & Acquisition Service
I help website investors to acquire websites that are run by vetted operators. This enables websites to be purchased as passive managed assets, either to cashflow within a portfolio or to build up to flip. My personal backstory of building, selling and flipping sites is here.
I work with investors on a monthly retainer of $500/m or a one-off fee of $2500 (half up-front) which covers:
- Helping to source relevant deals from brokerages (I get access to Empire Flippers listings) based on an Acquisition Avatar.
- Unlimited due diligence on deals that we find (just send me the URL)
- Assisting with the purchase, site migration and inspection period
- Matching with a vetted website operator
I can also refer to third parties that can acquire off-market deals.
I have a vetted pool of successful website operators who have all built and sold their own sites and are expert in:
- Implementing Content Site Audits
- On-page SEO
- Crawl optimization (google index)
- Content creation & outsourcing
- Link building strategies & outsourcing
- Page-level revenue optimization (CRO)
If you have already purchased your website I can just match you with an operator for a one-off fee of $500 which includes a consultancy call with myself and an onboarding call with you and the operator.
Deal Structure Example
Website operators either work on a fixed % of profit OR a monthly management fee plus a % of cashflow upside and exit upside. For example with the latter:
Management fee – $1,000/m
50-50 cashflow split above existing cashflow level (baseline)
50-50 sale price split above existing asset price (baseline)
Site purchased for $150,000 at 30x multiple earning $5k/m for 40% annual yield. Operator takes the site from $5k/m to $15k/m:
Operator earns: $15,000 – $5,000 (baseline) – $1000 (mgt fee) = $9,000 * 50% = $4,500/m + $1500 = $6,000/m
Investor earns: $15,000 – $6,000 = $9,000/m (72% annual yield)
Site purchased for $150,000 and sold for $450,000
Broker commission 15%
Operator makes: $450,000 * 85% = $382,500 – $150,000 (baseline) = $232,500 * 50% = $116,250
Investor makes: $450,000 * 85% – $116,250 = $266,250
If you’re looking to be hands-off with the operations of your web asset, complete the form below.